12 January 2008

i guess it was bad timing

下著雨讓濕氣稀釋回憶 我靠著你不出聲音
看著你看著斑駁的甜蜜 愛你困住你也困住我自己

我那躲也躲不掉的微妙傷口 隱隱作痛
你那戒也戒不掉的甜蜜藉口 也讓我精神腐朽

說你愛我 變成一種問候
不如趁早放手 把愛墜落讓滿地鮮紅
說你愛我 變成一種折磨
不用陪我走到最後 我承擔不起你的承諾

I wish you could have said no that night, or shouldn't have asked her at all.
As much as I want to cry and just hold you tight in my arms, I have to suck it up and know that there is no turning back.
I really thought you were someone who I can always turn to and share moments with;
however, I wish I can just take everything back now.

Was I too naive to see it coming and slap me in the face? Was I too optimistic, thinking that everything was going to work out and that our feelings for each other will never be hindered or stopped by either of our choices?


I guess I was wrong. Though, I wish I wasn't.