♡ beautify love.
love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of breath.
04 January 2008
desperate realization
I don't think you read this anymore, but I wanted to let this out typed out.
I'm sorry. I take it all back.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Stephanie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(32)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(10)
a mere shadow.
Intense gastronomy pleasures Second semester seni...
Saving up/Wishlist
a poem
i guess it was bad timing
kindness that is felt, not spoken
the most unprecedented experience.
i want out.
desperate realization
Bitterness knows no end.
►
2007
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
Added Favorites
Ashley
Clarice
Connie
Jonathan
Ken
Mandy
Sandra