
I can't stand this pain anymore.
One hour and forty minutes ago...
I kicked her laundry across the kitchen and family room with hot tears blazing through my eyes. I stared at my nanny with infuriation and sadness and continued to kick her pajamas and underwear once or twice more.
She threw more towels down from her second story room to the first story floor and demanded to wash those too.
I swiped those off the floor and threw those along with her other clothing. I stepped into the study room.
I really want a job. Too bad I'm binding by this wicked woman who thinks that working for her is better than any other job. I'll pass and object to that. She pays me $6 an hour. My $10 allowance is not allowance. It's really a euphemism of 7 hours or so of labor that I do at home. Which means, I get paid about $1.43/hour.
I kicked her laundry across the kitchen and family room with hot tears blazing through my eyes. I stared at my nanny with infuriation and sadness and continued to kick her pajamas and underwear once or twice more.
She threw more towels down from her second story room to the first story floor and demanded to wash those too.
I swiped those off the floor and threw those along with her other clothing. I stepped into the study room.
I crouched down and allowed the tears to just fall.
I don't know if I can stay strong much longer. I look around and I find no strength to grab onto and hold.I really want a job. Too bad I'm binding by this wicked woman who thinks that working for her is better than any other job. I'll pass and object to that. She pays me $6 an hour. My $10 allowance is not allowance. It's really a euphemism of 7 hours or so of labor that I do at home. Which means, I get paid about $1.43/hour.
And you all thought your job sucked. At least you have one guys.
The picture above was when the wicked was too lazy to cook us dinner and left home around 7:30PM for "work." My brothers and I fixed ourselves chili dogs and macaroni and cheese as a result. That was a great dinner.