Second semester seniors. A time of the school year when seniors finally get a taste of independence, freedom, and most of all, laziness. However, it's the laziness that comes from procrastination. However, going out is another story.
So after finals, which I probably failed terribly, I went out to sing my heart out, ate my heart out, and shopped my heart out. I also reunited with a very close friend back in middle school. Wow, time does fly by; however, memories really does fail to change or disappear. It was great seeing Vanessa again with her sweet smile. After meeting her numerous baby cousins, I began to feel nostalgic about middle school memories and just the simplicity of living to the fullest.
UCI has been struck with a strong but undeniable relationship that it is not the safest town around. It sucks to have that vision that what many thought to be a safe and clean town be corrected by armed robberies. Stay strong sis.
