29 March 2008

Perhaps a final choice.


After six horrible, dreadful months of planning, paying, applying, and waiting for colleges/universities, the hectic yet exhilarating race is over. I still do not understand the whole "Moment of Our Lives: April 1st" kind of gig since I did get my replies from all the universities four days before the actual day. Thank goodness for internet. Maybe they should call it, "Moment of Our Lives: Last weeks of March."

After receiving the results, there's not much to contemplate of which schools I should go to. So I guess I'll just post up the results now...

Accepted: UC Riverside, UC Santa Barbara, UC Irvine, UC San Diego, Wellesley, USC, Cal Berkeley
Rejected: Johns Hopkins, Northwestern, UCLA

Considering that Cal is the #1 public school in America and it saves alot more money than USC, my parents are pretty sure and psyched that I'm going to Cal. There's not much to say other than that.

Excited? Kind of. Yet intimidated and scared. Hopefully Cal Day will change my mind.

7 comments:

Jono said...

Congrats again on making into Cal!

^____^ <3

Anonymous said...

holy cow!!! That's great! All that hard work, all-nighters, SAT prep paid off :)

YY said...

CONGRATTSSS (: (:
and if i end up at davis, we can hang out a lot more (: tehehehe

now change your legal name to Mandy Wu for UCSD please! (: hahahaha

Stephanie said...

But that means we would be farther awayyyyy T_T

connieee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
connieee said...

<3 i'll make them cal kids be nice. :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Steph! I think you'll like Berkeley a lot, though.

Heyhey, if you have a chance to, keep an eye on my brother, okay? I worry about him being away from us :(