This blog originally was created to make describe, comment, and critique on foods. I may be not as pro as most other people on the internet, but I still have a passion for eating. So, I might as well fulfill the purpose the blog once more rather than only rant about ubiquitous high school issues.In the sunny southern California, many would line up for ice creams or frozen yogurts in those bright, chic stores filled with either barrels of ice cream or chopped, frozen fruits. Taiwan's version of ice cream, shaved ice, is anything but cream, with the exception of the sweet, rich condensed milk that is drizzled all over the ingredients. Simple yet satisfying, I beg to differ that ice cream can make the summer greater than Taiwanese shaved ice. From fruits to grass jelly, shaved ice conquers with its versatility to add virtually anything on top of the ice.
Cheaper than going to Pinkberry and spend money on an overpriced, tiny bowl of freeze dried "yogurt."
3 comments:
Frozen yogurt stores are all overpriced. I only work at one cuz they pay me good wages. See, overpriced items = overpaid workers. ..not really overpaid but more than min.wage. Done deal.
I CAN COMMENT AGAIN! (:
BINGSOO FROM KOREANS ARE THE BESTTTT.
OMG we DEFINITELY need to go pig out when we meet up in Taiwan >:D
Plus, i need to get faaat, like everyone says :P
I agree with mandy...I went to Ben&Jerry's for a cone yesterday and it was almost $5!!!!??
Post a Comment