08 March 2008

these high school goals


A little 8th grader who was eager to "graduate," I was amazed and inspired by Walnut High, and wanted to be involved in many extra curriculars.

Unfortunately, I accomplished many that I didn't plan for.

Some high school regrets that I wished I was involved in were:
1) Be a part of drumline. Oh gosh, I remember being so speechless during that orientation.
2) Have a part of a play/musical. I should have tried out this year!
3) Be a part of Yearbook. Not sure about that now...

Well.. those were a few of my silly ambitions. I guess there are a couple more that I can fulfill.

1) Be nominated for Prom. That would be pretty cool. Haha, I always daydream being nominated for some type of school dance. It would be nice. I don't even want to win, just being nominated would be nice.

Haha even more of a silly ambition right?