06 March 2008

attitude? better zip that mouth up.


Hate or appreciate are the two major thoughts that have been revolving around my tiny head this whole week. However, it's more as though I've received more of hate from others when I wish they would appreciate for what I do.

I'm not the kind of person who seeks drama as if it's something exciting (well, sometimes I do), but more like I try to avoid it as much as possible. Little did I know though I've ran into so much of this cursed high school drama this week that my body is physically and mentally wiped out and my eyes are puffing and burning every moment I blink.

I lost a friend because of his haughty ambitions. I had to confront a friend along with others with the problems that we had. Finally, I feel as though I'm not getting enough appreciation from my twin brothers for the things that I do for them.

Who would have known that these conflicts have fallen into the three catagories that are included in my life everyday: Extra curriculars, friendship, and family.

This week was just perfect. What can get worse?