It sure fulfills the auspicious aura of romance, and the stomach.I simply adore Vanille. The smooth taste of creme and mousse is just perfect. I totally recommend one piece named Romance. It's different yet so delicious and the best part is that it melts in your mouth so perfectly.
Comparing Vanille to RJ Patisserie in Azusa is quite difficult. Although RJ Patisserie has existed way before Vanille, Vanille puts a new twist with fruits and creme. However, I'm a little hesitant to try their more bittersweet flavors such as coffee and chocolate tiramisus since their fruit cakes are usually more alluring than the latter. Unlike Vanille though, RJ Patisserie is more known for its classy tastes since the all the cakes have a tinge taste of wine and are carved in very unique shapes and colors. As for prices, they both cost about the same. After having tea with Ashley though, I realized that Vanille had alot more options that were more compatible with the younger generations. Instead of having sophisticated teas such as Lavender and Earl Gray (in RJ Patisserie), Vanille serves more common drinks such as coffee and tea. In the end, I would recommend both for casual tea parties. It depends on the person really. :\
Comparing Vanille to RJ Patisserie in Azusa is quite difficult. Although RJ Patisserie has existed way before Vanille, Vanille puts a new twist with fruits and creme. However, I'm a little hesitant to try their more bittersweet flavors such as coffee and chocolate tiramisus since their fruit cakes are usually more alluring than the latter. Unlike Vanille though, RJ Patisserie is more known for its classy tastes since the all the cakes have a tinge taste of wine and are carved in very unique shapes and colors. As for prices, they both cost about the same. After having tea with Ashley though, I realized that Vanille had alot more options that were more compatible with the younger generations. Instead of having sophisticated teas such as Lavender and Earl Gray (in RJ Patisserie), Vanille serves more common drinks such as coffee and tea. In the end, I would recommend both for casual tea parties. It depends on the person really. :\
Yes, I'm pretty sure "blandness" is a word. Isn't that weird? Anyways, the first week of summer sure flew by pretty swiftly. It sure feels awkward getting ready for school again, coming back to the same campus, and learning something new again. I must say. It doesn't feel any different. Instead, it feels bland. I see the same people everyday, talk to the same people, and now work with the same people. Homework looks pretty self-explanatory. Hmm.
Hurrah! My parents came back home from Taiwan. I missed them so :).
Life is completely frustrating to the point where I can psychologically breakdown. Ew. Not good.
I hope the jumprope that I bought at Big 5 Sporting Goods will help a bit with my health. After attempting to run from a street sign to the traffic light with my younger brother, I collapsed and nearly passed out. No really. Don't laugh now, my health actually sucks even though my family says I appear "fit". It's not sad but hilarious seeing me trying ever so hard to carry my brother's 30 lb. dumbbell with both hands.
4 comments:
Vanille is awesome XD
btw, how's the jumprope working for you?
<3 Jono
The little cakes look GOOD. I ,personally, dont know if I could bring myself to eat the cakes because it would destroy the cuteness.
and what are you talking about, steph. What happened to those muscles? One day I'm gonna take you out running to get you into shape. I'm out of shape too.
Jump rope is probably better than running, I think, cause like you don't have to go into the hot hot sun and get all tan D:
Vanille~ And RJ :) <3 for cakes!
Wow. Feed me! (:
You took the words out of my mouth. Highschool is bland. 3 years and I'm sick of it. But surely enough the last year is going to fly. We complain now. But watch it slip right out of our hands.
I can't carry dumbells. I hate them.
Post a Comment