17 June 2007

most random realization

I miss Taiwan. alot :(

Wow... of all the months that I have known Fahrenheit (飛輪海), I feel that I don't know them at all.

I thought Calvin was Aaron and Aaron was Calvin. Haha how sad.

Oh! And another thing I learned was that there was no such thing as "reformatting" a computer. Instead, it's "formatting" a computer. Speaking of formatting, I decided to be productive for once and asked Jono to help me format my laptop since it went blue screen the night before. It's pretty pathetic how just webcamming with only the Skype program led the laptop to overheat and restart itself.

3 comments:

YY said...

Oh no. You don't mean - the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH? I hate that. That's what we call it in Publications. D:

It's okay. I still don't know the band members of Tension. And I REALLY like their music. D:

clarice said...

Ohh you switched Calvin and Arron? XD I guess they both remind us of cats LOL :) But it's okay!

Formatting a computer is such a pain. D:

Jono said...

whew! finally got it to work!

hopefully things will be better now, still need to show you how to utilize the tools and do some finishing touches >_<

lol...@ Fahrenheit, that happens to me with a lot of bands T_T