As you may have noticed by now, you have stumbled into my new (however, not really improved) blog. I know, it's not really as great as my old default blog from Livejournal.com, but it's nice to have a clean and simple look for a change.
Shall I say goodbye to my dearest Raison d'Etre? Well... I'm not really sure myself. To tell you the truth, I still feel a bit of guilt from neglecting my little lair. After posting entries for more than 2 years, I must say that I felt a slight bond between me and that blog. Eh. Not really. After looking at a few of my posts, I realized how immature I was at times. Well not to say I am mature now, there are times when I throw a childish tantrum here and there like any teenager. But hopefully after starting this blog, I will learn to talk more in a sophisticated language like almost every person in my age. Haha, trust me, I'm probably going to put up with this for only a few days.
Well, I guess a change between my old blog and this one is the fact that I'm not going to hide any of my thoughts or perspectives towards situations. While I had my old blog, I enabled the option of keeping ALL entries through friends only. In other words, people had to get an account to basically read my entries. Yeah, not much of a charismatic person was I? Hmmm... maybe now I'm just trying to open myself to people. Maybe not. Who knows?
Also to top things off, I was instantly inspired by this delicious blog that I decided to also post up pictures of foods that I make/bake/cook/concoct (?) or I bought in every entry. Or... at least I'll try to. Thanks to the wonderful summer break, I will probably play around in the kitchen and experiment with some ingredients. How exciting!
Hmmm... I really want...NEED a new laptop. This one that I am currently typing will soon fry and...die. I can't even use 3 programs without it failing on me. I'm not even asking for huge programs that eats gigabytes of RAM, I'm talking about simple programs such as Windows Media Player, MSN, and possibly even Gtalk/Skype. But no, this piece of metal is as stubborn as a mule and will retaliate by lagging like crazy on me. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yay! Stephy's new blog! and first comment too!!
hehe..i love the layout and the cool fonts for the certain emphasis
looking forward to reading your blog entries ^_^
<3 Jono
Very nice. I shall attempt to use more sophisticated language to describe the excellence of this new blog.
um never mind, i dont do sophisticated.
i like the new blog. a lot more organized than the your others and yay yummy food, im hungry now
Very well - I'm going to add you on my wordpress blogroll then. (: I have many blogs Waffles. (: LJ, Wordpress, Foodblog, Private. (: hahahha I love blogspot inded - but wordpress is so cool too. (:
I have become too attached to LJ to ever leave it. That's me. I'm always too attached. ):
I need a laptop. Done deal.
Those two losers. I p0wn them. D<
LOL I like this too, but aww I don't want you to leave your LJ~~~ But that's your choice :)
(Gah I can't type sophisticated D:)
As always, food makes the world go 'round! <3
Post a Comment