Very very old friends.
It was a total coincidence to have able to meet my kindergarten friend Clara again during Clarice's recital. Not only did she have the same facial features as I have remembered from the past, but she also grew up to be a beautiful girl. It was amazing to see the chances of us reuniting together again and good terms unlike the unusual one with me and Clarice.
I found it very hard to let go of the responsibilities that I had for Key Club. Of course, I was so happy that the stress of planning events or contacting organizations was off my shoulders. However, the times that I was able to share my dedication to other people made me feel very nostalgic in which gave me a hard hit of how close graduation will be. It amazing how some of the things that we do in high school quickly become a routine for us every week that can easily break towards the end of the year.
Last week, my sister's residents bought her a Nintendo Wii for her birthday, which she brought home for use to play. To my disbelief, my father was obsessed with Tennis on the WiiSports, playing it six hours straight till 4 in the morning and woke up again 7 hours later to play some more. Talk about a very addicting fetish. As a result, we laughed as my father couldn't pick up a bowl of food.
4 comments:
The more I think about it, I think Clara is very similar to Melody. I still think it's pretty crazy how she has 300 friends from her high school on facebook though >_<
Speaking of graduation, it just seems like yesterday we (as in you, me, Clarice, and Sandra) were in the same Collin's class. I still remember I sat on the left of you and during some of the lectures you would just snore away LOL...
Don't worry about responsibilities and stress Stephy, in college, I think there will be plenty where that came from...but I'll still be there for you :)
Horray for Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Ouch @ your dad though, I think playing to the point when you can't even pick up a bowl of rice is just too much xD
Ah!!! you guys have finals this week, am i right?? good luck!! to think that after this you only have one week left of school, which could HARDLY count as school....
we must hangout some time, like old times, even just once this summer!! :<
I'm glad you got to meet Clara again! :D
I can imagine your dad being really enthusiastic over the Wii, just like during your birthday party! (:
Yeah senior year has been fun. All the aps, clubs, organizations. NOW WE'RE DONE. It's hard for me to let go of Publications too. ): ):
Wii is fun and all..but 6 hours?! Yeah after boxing..i do the training ...I DIE. My back and arms wowww its a total workout.
Post a Comment