For the past week or so, I've been having the urge of writing an entry. However, as easily as I can just regurgitate my mind, I found it awfully hard to start the first word. Thus, I continued to put it off until my mind was annoyed by the thought of updating this blog. Is it any significant that I update at all with my jaded life full of the same routines? So far, I haven't found anything great in my life to mention at the least something to talk about.
I guess one thing that has been incessantly bothering my mind lately is the constant reminders or simply put, demands that my parents have been giving me. As polite as they want to be, they give me notions of ending my relationship. Sometimes, I can't help but think if that decision will really affect me for the better or worse.
Does that mean that if I don't get a 3.5 or higher at college that they have every reason to blame that my relationship was a factor?
Commitment is an awful word to fulfill.
Risk is a hard word that is hard to do.
Waterheater broke. That sucks.
2 comments:
Ah, yeah. Parents are just like that. I think that's a reason why people keep relationships a secret from their parents. It's like, if you tell them, they'll automatically suspect that your grades will begin to suffer and that you've gone "off-tangent" in your focus. But say you don't tell them... and that all of that doesn't happen, then you get to show them that you can sustain good grades and still have a healthy relationship. I don't know. But in any case, do what you want to do. When it comes to relationships, your parents shouldn't get in the way. Unless he's like, lethal. And a druggie.
I'm sure if you try your best and work hard, you won't have to worry about not getting that 3.5. Plus, we'll all be rooting for you! Ganbatte!
Post a Comment