11 November 2007

sugar high: a substitute for alcohol.

I miss my homemade French toasts.

With the exception of burning out my oven in third grade, I picked up my cooking skills during sixth grade. In retrospect, I had the time in the morning to look up recipes and enthusiastically apply them to my everyday breakfast and lunch. But now, I only cook the somewhat normal eggs and bacon in the morning my twin brothers and myself since I only have -oh...- about 10 minutes to cook and eat. Because of the lack of time, I would normally eat and cook simultaneously.

It's heartbreaking to not enjoy the food itself: it's color, it's redolence, and most of all, it's taste. I feel as that humanity will soon fall under the express meal solutions from the Jetson's, swallowing a 'dinner' pill that is composed of a steak dinner with vegetables on the side.

Ugh. I feel sick after eating two instant cinnamon rolls. Disgusting.

1 comment:

Jono said...

I miss Stephy's Tomato and Egg Toast T__T

Wow, that's pretty rough in the morning >< I usually just get some oatmeal and a peanut butter sandwich and run out the door. But now I'm actually thinking of cooking something..hmm..maybe I'll bring something for you in the morning xD

LoL @ the Jetson's allusion XD and yeah, I really hope that won't happen too ><

-Jono