28 November 2007

stress reliever/insanity reducer

A must have during the wintry season.

It's amazing how the somewhat painful experience of spicy food is one of foods on the list that relieves stress and takes the form as a 'comfort food.'

Pain in the mouth relieving sadness in the soul.
It's like self-mutilation. Ha. Let's not get to there!

Okay. That was the weirdest comparison ever.

Korean tofu is my absolute favorite during the cold weather. Everything is just nice, warm, and bubbly with that white soft goodness inside.

School and college applications give me another reason to just let go and eat more tofu. As the December SAT rolls in (which is oh so soon! Ack!), I wonder if I should really study for the exam. Over the past few months, I have been quite unsatisfied with the results that I have been seeing from the grades posted. I question after the hours of studying and relentless reading that I absorbed myself in, "Was it really worth it?" There are times when I want to experiment one day and just not study at all, hoping to find an inverse relationship between the length of time that I study to the quantitative results that I get from it.

After getting a perm last Saturday, I look at myself more like a China doll. It feels awkward seeing people stare at my hair.

I'm quite excited for the choir concert next week. I hope that I kept my weight low enough to fit my dress without suffocating.