Ooey-Gooey Goodness.I find that cutting pies is one of the most difficult desserts to cut into. Unlike cakes, pies are more fragile in their structure since the only thing that is supporting the indulging filling is the light flaky crust that can just break within seconds! Just looking at a broken piece of pie vexes me since the food's beauty also contributes to my opinion.
Oh well. It still tasted good. Pretty sad that Marie Callendar's discontinued its oh so yummy Boston pie.
School is rolling around the corner. Wow, it's amazing that two months have passed since high school students shout for joy around the campus. Time surely flies. Just recalling back to all the moments during the summer: Arcadia Relay for Life, going out everyday while my parents were gone, Ashley coming back to Walnut from Singapore, break ups, make ups, getting a car...this is probably one of the few summers that played a significant portion of my high school career, probably even my life.
Ugh, pulling out just one wisdom tooth made me feel miserable today. Note to self: never evereverever watch Food Network when you're not allowed to chew real food. I think I'm going to get sick of soy milk soon after drinking two cups of it in less than half an hour.
Marie Callendar's
1560 Albatross Rd., City of Industry, CA 91748











626-964-1094
Oh well. It still tasted good. Pretty sad that Marie Callendar's discontinued its oh so yummy Boston pie.
School is rolling around the corner. Wow, it's amazing that two months have passed since high school students shout for joy around the campus. Time surely flies. Just recalling back to all the moments during the summer: Arcadia Relay for Life, going out everyday while my parents were gone, Ashley coming back to Walnut from Singapore, break ups, make ups, getting a car...this is probably one of the few summers that played a significant portion of my high school career, probably even my life.
Ugh, pulling out just one wisdom tooth made me feel miserable today. Note to self: never evereverever watch Food Network when you're not allowed to chew real food. I think I'm going to get sick of soy milk soon after drinking two cups of it in less than half an hour.
Marie Callendar's
1560 Albatross Rd., City of Industry, CA 91748


3 comments:
Yeah, it seems like this summer has been a significant portion of a lot of people's lives...
Ouch @ wisdom tooth T__T
At least you only pulled out one so far..I hope things get better for you though...It took me about 3 to 4 days to get used to it, but you only pulled out one, so you should be fine in a day or two.
Jono
P.S. I really appreciate you talking to me and calling me even when your mouth was hurting and when you were busy folding clothes, thanks.
WHAT!? nooooooooo!!! they discontinued it!? no wonder i couldn't find it on their pie menu!! :( and i was going to get that on my birthday!! but it looks like you got the double cream blueberry pie!! that looks good too!
poor steph!! so that's why you're in pain!! :'( well... it should feel better in like a week or so... why not eat jello? and mashed potatos? that's what we fed my brother when he had his removed!
No more Boston Pie? D: WHAAAAAA.
Mmm if you like congee, you could eat that instead and add a little flavoring so it's not all bland. Well. . .that's what I ate when I got 4 teeth pulled out xD
Food Network is. . .probably the only TV channel besides TCM that I watch now LOL
Post a Comment