13 June 2008

deep thinking and reflection


Summer seems so uneventful now a days since I came back from CalSO. After spending a couple of hours on the post yesterday, I still resort to this blog again to talk to myself (in a way). I've been wanting to change this blog looks, but blogger leaves a limited amount of choices to do. This is probably one reason I don't particularly like using blogspot because of its limitations. I've been so used to utilizing HTML and Livejournal that using blogspot has led me to be unsatisfied with the design features of blogspot. I'm considering leaving this soon if I get really annoyed by the limited features.

As my brothers and I were browsing around Blockbuster for movies, I wanted to rent so many movies that have been recently released such as "The Bucket List," "Jumper," "P.S. I Love You," and many others. I managed to rent "The Bucket List" and "27 Dresses," so I'm hoping that my brothers will come home soon from their get together so that we can watch the former.

Walnut has been pretty lonely since most of my friends already left to Taiwan or somewhere out of town. I'm excited that the 18th is coming soon! I'm also looking forward to seeing my sister graduate since she worked so hard at UCI to earn it! It seems that time flies by so fast. I can still remember the excitement of me and my sister graduating on the same day four years ago. She has grown so much, I'm so proud of her!

2 comments:

YY said...

True. Everyone is out of Walnut and are out of the country. ): But no, I'm in Walnut. Summer is so uneventful. ):

Does it sounds like we should go out and play!? (:

Jono said...

Glad to hear you liked the movies you rented but I still envy you for eating at Black Angus the night of your sister's graduation xD

-Jono
P.S. Woo! 18th is tomorrow, Bon Voyage!