My apologies for that short hiatus.
Days are going by and school is quickly spiraling down to its end as Prom flies by and AP testings bring the year's horrible end. I just finished the Calculus BC AP exam, which much of my dismay, was fairly difficult and boring that I nearly fell asleep during the first half hour of the test. I can blame either it was for my body that was not used to the extra hour I slept or for the test's difficult problems that cause my brain to immediately shut down. I pray for a 5, but expecting it like last year.
The next test is going to be English Literature AP that I will almost guarantee fail unless my brain synthesizes information that I never knew that ends up being ultimately useful for the test. Let's hope my brain doesn't fart again and end up shutting down on me. Hope is a very weak word used in this sentence.
Seeing that I opened the Barron's AP book to try a mock test, I see almost no progression. I frown at my lack of motivation.
Monday was a "great" start for the AP testing week since I somehow developed a sore throat. I felt sluggish and hoped that it something temporary. I was wrong and started to make some of my remedy, hot lemon juice with honey drizzled in the cup. Even though it takes a long time for the sore throat to cure, it's alot more enjoyable than swallowing pills.
I am excited to see that Erica is going to hopefully be my roommate at Berkeley. I find it so troublesome though to come back to Berkeley for orientation and for other needs. I forget that the distance is more than just an eight hour drive every so often.
3 comments:
Same here for the AP tests, but YAY with English out of the way XD. Now we just have Econ left!
It seems your sore throat didn't get any worse though, so that's good.
Woohoo for you and Erica being roommates @ Cal! Hope you get a cool roommate if you guys get triple at Foothills!
i'm sure you did fine on your AP tests!!! you're prolly going to get a 4 (maybe even a 5?!) with your brilliance!! :D if i could get a 4, you most certainly can, or even better!
ahahaha... i forgot to say, i meant on the english AP test! definitely a 5 in calc!! :D
Post a Comment