This was an English homework assignment that I wish to copy and paste here out of laziness. Well, not really, it IS like a blog entry. So I'll share!It was difficult to think during the ten minutes of silence. Ironically, it felt much longer than spending an hour surfing through the internet and listening to music at the same time. I continually looked at my cell phone, pressing a button to light up the screen and check the time. Hoping that it would light up the time as 8:12PM (started at 8:02PM), I was much in dismay when I saw the disappointing 8:07PM. Five minutes has passed when it seemed like much longer. Impatient, I felt as though I was at the least productive. Ironic I say that though since I would spend mindlessly on the computer doing things that was no where relative to my homework assignments. I realized then that my life goes by so quickly that I find time as a priority that was imperative in my routine. However, I found myself contradicting since, again, I waste my time rather than setting my priorities first.
“Speaking of time,” I thought, next thing I knew was that school will quickly come to its end. It was shocking that my school Prom was coming in the near two weeks. Without a dress or an appointment to the mall, I was nervous since I usually have it ready within an earlier time. Not only that, choir concert and AP tests sandwiches that occasion. Lastly, graduation will quickly fly by unnoticeably. It made me depressed that high school will be over. Soon, I will be living on my own without my parents’ aid within my reach. I walked around the bathroom since it was the only room that was quiet in this house. Fears rolled up my spine as I was concerned about the future: my relationship with Jonathan, surviving
Living a high school full of responsibilities around home, it would feel awkward and peculiar that I will not have to be obligated to pick up that routine in about five months. I wonder if I’ll miss doing those burdensome chores that I despised. On the lighter side, it did help me pick a lot of beneficial habits that I will need in college and in the future.
2 comments:
Stephy! you're so hardworking! i'm positive you'll survive if you put your mind to it.
Also, don't start thinking negatively already >_<. Your parents are so proud of you for making into the #1 public university in the nation!
Hehe..don't worry, I'll be rooting for you along the way ^_^ GANBATTE! GANBATTE! GANBATTE! (or..ADD OIL!!!~ lol)
-Jono <3
P.S. I think you really might miss those chores eventually if you stay in your dorm studying all day >_<
I wanted to do this assignment but I would have surely fallen asleep!
It's a big scary world out there. We just have to hold on and take it one step at a time!
Post a Comment