
After a few weeks or so of working for my mom, I managed to gain a monetary boost from my meager hourly wage. Although my wage has no comparison to others' minimum wages, I was quite satisfied that I was able to spend money without worrying about how much I had in my pocket. However, it is wise to save up and spend it on something bigger. But I must say, it was a great feeling that I was able to earn more money than desperately saving up a small yet satisfying $200 for one whole year.
Liberation was the first feeling that I felt when I first began the "job." Though it was merely a lick of it, it was better than the feeling of dependence to my parents' weekly "allowance" of $15, when actually, it was a payment of labor.
Women's had another competition at Diamond Bar High School yesterday. Although we were placed third out of four schools, it was very satisfying when we were placed higher than Eastlake High School.
Tampopo Ramen
1388 S. Fullerton Rd., #125
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
626-965-9038