11 February 2008

spoiled or blessed. your pick.

So it turned out sadly that Women's Ensemble did not get placed in the San Diego Competition, which I find very unfair. Out of seven schools that competed, we were placed 5th. It is ironic that we were placed at such a lowly position since we thought we should be placed for our musicianship. After the competition, many of us were disappointed of ourselves. But Sea World made it all better.

San Diego made me realize that I can eat more than I could imagine.
Saturday:
Nachos with cheese and guacamole
Chili cheese fries
Hi-Chews and gummies
6" Chicken parmesan sub
6" French onion sub
32 oz. Sprite
A bucket of fries
Hot cheetos puffs
Pocky

Sunday:
2 dishes of scrambled eggs
3 slices of bacon
Cinnamon roll
Strawberry and banana smoothie
Bacon Cheeseburger w/ fries
Lunchables Pizza
Hi-Chews and Gummies
Hot Cheeto puffs

Good Stuff.

In a woman's life, or even a girl's, we always have our firsts. Our first diamond necklace, ring, or a purse that is labeled by a particularly named brand. We cherish it and take care of it like our babies. We often take it out and show the world your wealth. After I came back from the San Diego trip, my mom told me that my cousin Olivia got me a present. To my surprise, she gave me my first jewelry from Tiffany & Co. as my 18th birthday gift.

*SQUEALS* yeah right.

It was pretty surprising that she bought me such an expensive gift when I don't see nor talk to her very often. At the same year, my mother also bought me my very first LeSportsac tokidoki purse (wow, a purse that is not fake!). Call me spoiled or blessed, I'm amazed and guilty for the gifts that they gave me. However, I have to be grateful and thank God for the unexpected fortune that I've bumped into.