I'm a happy hypocrite for eggplants.I absolutely love eggplants. It's ridiculous that I always request for eggplants for dinner and grab a generous scoop of it on hot, steaming rice. It's simply the most satisfying dinner that I can ever had after a long day of school. Chinese cooked eggplants should be added as comfort food that is as effective as chocolate. Too bad there's so much grease it in it.
Even more ridiculous: I used to ABSOLUTELY hate it just because it had a odd name and it was a purple vegetable. Hey, we can be discriminate when it comes to food yes? Unlike those who just eat anything edible.
School is simply busy and fun. Homework's a drag though.
My shift button on my laptop is also being a drag. It took me three attempts to hit the damn "M" letter of "My."
I need a new laptop.
I am the supreme workaholic!
I need sleep.
Even more ridiculous: I used to ABSOLUTELY hate it just because it had a odd name and it was a purple vegetable. Hey, we can be discriminate when it comes to food yes? Unlike those who just eat anything edible.
School is simply busy and fun. Homework's a drag though.
My shift button on my laptop is also being a drag. It took me three attempts to hit the damn "M" letter of "My."
I need a new laptop.
I am the supreme workaholic!
I need sleep.
3 comments:
lol...eggplants are nice, you won't see them often on my dinner table though...don't know why ...I think they're nice once in a while ^_^
Ouch at the shift key, I hate it when that happens...It happened to me on my super old wired keyboard lol...
Hmm...well, you already said your parents will get you a laptop when you go to college so that's set. Yeah...you are a workaholic ><. Sighs...and we all need sleep lol...
GUH I WANT EGGPLANT. You know how much I like them~
I don't think there has ever been a time when I actually enjoyed doing my homework @__@
mmm... thinking about eggplant makes me want some. i used to be like that too, discriminating against eggplant!! :O
really? are you sure you can't just get the shift key fixed? you have to get a WHOLE NEW LAPTOP!? DAYUM.
huh. at least your getting stuff done! good for you! it's hard for me to sit down and study for math. -___-
Post a Comment